The Best Ways To Wear A Green Dress
If you own a green colored dress and haven’t yet worn it, you should definitely add it to your closet rotation. Wearing green dresses adds some much-needed color to any outfit, and the spring season provides plenty of opportunities to sport this beautiful hue. When choosing which dress to wear, however, there are several factors to consider before you decide on your perfect option. Use these tips from the professionals at The Dressing Room to find the best way to wear a green dress this spring season.
With a Black Blazer
- Put on the dress and black blazer, then wear your hair down in loose waves with natural makeup. This look is elegant and chic, perfect for any occasion.
- Throw on the green dress and black blazer with strappy heels, then curl your hair into beachy waves before smearing on some red lipstick. You’re ready for a night out. Add diamond earrings for an extra pop of sparkle. Try this look with a white blazer for a modern twist. For the complete preppy effect, pair this look with khaki shorts and loafers.
With a White Button-Down Shirt
– Wear with a white button-down shirt tucked into the front of the skirt or worn loose.
– Tuck in your shirt and wear with flats, heels, or boots for an elevated look.
– Dress up your look by adding statement jewelry and/or a blazer.
– Finish off the outfit by adding on chunky jewelry such as earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
With a Leopard Print Belt
This dress is perfect for when you want to be cute and casual. Pair it with black combat boots and a fun leopard print belt. You can also throw on some gold jewelry and red lipstick for an edgier look. Put your hair up in messy buns for a night out on the town.
With Black Tights and Boots
A green dress is perfect for a night out on the town or for attending holiday parties. Pair it with black tights and boots for a look that is both elegant and easy. For a day-time version, trade the black tights for brown ones and your favorite flats. Layer this outfit with a cardigan, scarf, gloves, hat, and more to stay warm in winter.
With a Jean Jacket
Wearing a dress with a jean jacket is an easy way to look fashionable and put together. Simply pair the two together, and you’ll be ready for any occasion. For example, during spring or summer months when it’s too hot to wear layers, just toss on your favorite denim jacket and go. If it’s chilly outside but not cold enough for a coat, just layer up in a lightweight denim jacket over your outfit.